Friday, May 25, 2012

Ready to Throw Down

I made a new addition to the paddle vehicle today.  I always have the canoe with me, but we don't get much use out of the pink yak because it seems to always be in the garage while we are at the lake.  I decided to change that.  I swapped out 4 of the bolts that hold the roof rack to the capper with eyelet bolts.  I ran 2 steel rods through the eyelets and strapped some bungee cords to them.  The kayak tucks up into the previously unused space and keeps my bed open for everyday use.


I am going to figure out a little better way to hold the paddles up there, but right now a bungee seems to do the trick.  Tomorrow will be the road test, so I hope everything stays where it is!  Now we are ready to hit the water when ever we decide to.


No comments:

Post a Comment